At eTouch we believe that the ever-changing IT environments, coupled with regulatory pressures, require a robust enterprise-wide security management. Today's mobile workforce needs secure means of accessing enterprise level data and applications to remain productive at all times.
Our state-of-the-art security measures reduce system exposures to internal and external threats. Security solutions provided by eTouch help reduce expenses associated with data loss, interrupted business processes, and unplanned system downtime. We design, develop, and implement customized security services that all applications running on specific platforms can access.
Our solutions cover the entire range of security aspects:
- Single sign on product integration
- Data Encryption
- PKI implementations
- Identity Management
- Application level Function Access Control and Data Access Control
- Security Audit
- Web Access Security
- Content Security
These solutions not only meet the business requirements of the customer but
also help them comply with various regulatory standards. eTouch teams
are well conversant with security standards such as BS7799, ISO27001 and
compliance guidelines such as 21 CFR Part 11, HSPD-12, etc. and have
designed and delivered solutions that meet these specifications.
- Work with customer to define security policy objectives
- Understand regulatory compliance needs of the customer along with internal/ external audit requirements and monitoring controls required
- Understand existing security infrastructure, if any
- Conduct security assessment and technology evaluation
- Design Security Policy, SOPs, and propose implementation strategies
- Implement selected solution by leveraging existing infrastructure and proposing future roadmap for security enhancements
- Reassess the implemented solution as a feedback
- Conduct security awareness programs and training